Early Learning Musical Instruments Custom Standee Cardboard Point
Of Sale Display Stands
Musical Instruments Standee Display Quick Details:
Footprint Size: W*D*H 120*55*153 cm, header-35 cm
Standee Material: 350gsm CCNB + K3, B-flute
K_layer 1#, kraft or white paper in 200~220gsm, the lining layer faces inside;
3_layer2#, the middle one, B flute;
350gsm_layer3#, on this side graphics are printed on, it faces outside and in
3 layers are laminated and formed corrugated cardboard paper.
Specification: thinckness in 3 mm
Supportive strength: none
Description of Musical Instruments Standee:
Standee Purpose: for promoting new learning musical instruments
Structure design: by Popdisplay Pro
Concept Development: clinet proposes the idea
Support strength: no
Graphics design: by client; Popdisplay Pro can help design artwork graphics, should design
characters be supplied in 300dpi, file format should be in AI (CS5
preferred) or PDF.
Working Process in Developing a Display Stand:
Packing Details & Delivery :
(1) Packing method: flat packed in carton, 10 units per carton
(2) Carton size: 153*70*10 cm
(3) Assembly instruction: no
(4) Gross weight of carton: 16.9 kgs
Competitive Advantages of Paper Standee Display:
(1) Made of paper material, good to our environment
(2) Custom made, portable, eye catching structure or graphics
(3) Easy to assemble
(4) Strong STRUCTURE
(5) The size, structure can be customized as per your needs
(6) The logo, brand name and artwork can be changeable.
All registered character(s)/logo(s)/trademark(s) shown here are for
reference only. Not for Sale.
The registered character(s)/trademark(s)/logo(s) are the properties
of the respective owners.
Our Services Including
(1) Popdisplay Pro touches base a display project with you whatever
it’s big or small, all you need to do is to pass on us your query,
we do the rest and the best.
(2) Quick turnaround time is to response within 8 hours.
(3) Provide customized point of purchase / sale display; keep the
budget in control but expectations beyond.
(4) Key points are oriented and focused to the whole project, JUST ONE
MORE time to check things out before it’s proceeded.