Semi-permanent Floor Display Stand For FMCG Snacks , Paper Header
Quick Details of Snack Floor Display:
1. Materials of unit: B-flute cardboard paper and plastic
2. Paper specifications: B-flute single wall (3 layers), see below for more details
|Outside Facing Layer||300~350gsm (gram per square meter) CCNB/coated clay news back
paper, on which graphics are printed|
|Middle Layer||strength-supportive corrugated paper|
|Lining Layer||kraft or white paper|
3. Other substrate / material options: honeycomb paper, foamex, artboard/ sattin paper (250gsm, 300gsm,
400gsm), acrylic, wire, MDF etc.
Description of Snacks Floor Stand:
|Display concept development||client briefed and Popdisplay Pro worked it out|
|Structure design||by Popdisplay Pro|
|Support strength||36.5 kgs per shelf / tier; Other supportive strength to heavy items to be discussed|
|Graphics design||by client; resolution of 300dpi, file format in.ai (CS5 perferred) or PDF.|
|Packing Method||Flat Packed, 1pcs per carton|
|Packing Size||37" * 33" * 25"|
|Gross Weight of Carton|
Competitive Advantages of Popdisplay Pro Company:
1. Min. 1 piece to order, small run orders are accepable too
2. As fast as 10 days to deliver a rush order
3. Experienced POP display team, working in POP for more than 5
4. Keep closly to client’s budget.
1. Generic Retail Packaging : International cosmetics brands, MAYBELLINE, Covergirl, L'Oreal SA,
Sally Hansen, NIVEAetc. apply multi-types of POP displays to
enhance their brand visual image and influence, to explore more
attractive retailing experience;
2. Seasonal Promotion Activities : During promotion seasons, Christmas, Easter, Halloween,
Thanks-giving etc., more decent POP displays can be chosen to
showcase new products to consumers etc.
All registered character(s)/logo(s)/trademark(s) shown here are for
reference only. Not for Sale.
The registered character(s)/trademark(s)/logo(s) are the properties
of the respective owners.
How Can We Help You?
③ accept price
④ confirm details of display for preparing a prototype
⑤ amend or approval prototype
⑥ sign pre-production sample
⑦ issue PI (proforma invoice)
⑧ go to production
⑨ QC before delivery
10) book shipping space or domestic logistic
|11) get on board or deliver||12) receive POP displays.|
A Glance At Our Design Work:
Contact Us Now FOR FURTHER HELP!