Custom Paper Cardboard POS Displays for Red Wine , 3D Logo 3
Shelves , Base in W600*D400*H1200 , Heavyduty Supportive QP
1) Material / substrate: FSC & SGS certified corrugated
2) Paper specifications: single wall (3 layers), B-flute
3) Material configuration: Outside facing layer is 350gsm (gram per square meter) CCNB/coated clay news back
paper, on which graphics are printed; Core/middle layer(s) is 140gsm strength-supportive corrugated paper; Lining layer is 220gsm kraft paper.
1) Display concept: client provides conceptual idea, details
finished by Popdisplay Pro
2) Structure design: to be finalized by Popdisplay Pro
3) Support strength: 42 kgs per shelf / tier; 126kgs per display
4) Artwork / graphic design: client supplies logo, graphics and
their requirements, Popdisplay Pro design artwork
5) Other material / stock options: honeycomb paper, formex,
artboard/sattin paper (250gsm, 300gsm, 400gsm), acrylic, wire, iron
sheet, MDF etc.
|Packing Size||51"x 32"x 2"|
|Packing Method||Flat Packed, 1pc per carton|
|Gross Weight of Carton|
This quarter pallet display is used as generic packaging to promote
a French red wine Beau de France®, for other applications of
display stands, refer to below:
|Generic Retail Packaging||International cosmetics brands, MAYBELLINE, Covergirl, L'Oreal SA,
Sally Hansen, NIVEAetc. apply multi-types of POP displays to
enhance their brand visual image and influence, to explore more
attractive retailing experience|
|Seasonal Promotion Activities||During promotion seasons, Christmas, Easter, Halloween,
Thanks-giving etc., more decent POP displays can be chosen to
showcase new products to consumers|
|Exhibition||A big and important event to exhibit the company, new developed
items, more creative ideas of showing a big picture of your company|
|Others||POP displays can be adapted to paper tables, chairs, furniture,
playing-game house/castle toys etc., which provides a wide range of
Competitive Advantages of Our Factory:
1) Experienced design and production team provide creative and
2) Keep to client’s budget exactly
3) As fast as 10 days to deliver a rush PO
4) Min. 1 piece to order.
All registered character(s)/logo(s)/trademark(s) shown here are for
reference only. Not for Sale.
The registered character(s)/trademark(s)/logo(s) are the properties
of the respective owners.
A Few of Our Business Partners
How to Work with Us?
① Inquiry ⇒ ② quote ⇒ ③ accept price ⇒ ④ confirm details of display
for preparing a prototype
⇒ ⑤ amend or approval prototype ⇒ ⑥ sign pre-production sample ⇒ ⑦
issue PI (proforma invoice)
⇒ ⑧ go to production ⇒ ⑨ QC before delivery ⇒ ⑩ book shipping space
or domestic logistic
⇒ ⑪ get on board or deliver ⇒ ⑫ receive POP displays.
Packaging in Flat to Deliver:
Welcome to Get in Touch with Us NOW!